Mother of Two

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Translations

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am Upset, you moron!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH
1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = Let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you

And finally.....
A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle .

For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Ha ha Tina...great ones!!! And so true!!! Mens answer to everything.....SEX! lol

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Katie McKenna said…

    lmao.... too funny!

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Haahaha!! Yes, there's a vast difference in lingo between man & woman, LOL!!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    You should write a manual for female/male relations; D

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Bazza said…

    The moral being, when a man says something you know exactly what he means, when a woman says something it could mean anything!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said…

    OMG That is so funny, I am going to "pinch" it if you dont mind? Take Care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home