Mother of Two

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Day In The Life .......

How retired folks spend their days............

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, here's an example of one of mans day.

I went into town and went to a shop in the High street. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket so I called him a Nazi B*stard.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.

So I called him a piece of stinking dog s*it. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a s*it as I came into town by bus. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Good one Tina!!!That put a smile on my face!!!

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Oh what a laugh!! It just goes to show there is a way out of boredom - for those who are bored, LOL!!

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Shelby said…

    Yes - wonderful... enjoyed reading your blog this morning.. take care :)

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Great story. The poor guy that owned the car wouldn't think so though.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh someone came back to many ugly presents..poor guy but funny, clever and naughty old guy, lol..

    a mishcievious mind never grows old i tell you and that is a good thing..

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    You sure are funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home