Mother of Two

Monday, November 13, 2006

Princess Is Five

Five years ago today at 2.05am after 20 hour of labour and the assistance of a medical vacuum (Von Truce) KT arrived 8lb 1oz she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I couldn't believe she was mine. My happiness was short lived as they whisked her away to special care, as I'd had a temperature during labour, they did not return her to me for 6 hours. When they returned her she was fitted with a canular for anti biotics it was just a precaution and she was fine. Since then I have found it hard to let her out of my sight.


Seconds old Princess Princess a few hours old
proud dad with his first girl!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    Happy Birthday Kt
    Happy Birthday sweet princess
    Happy Birthday little angel
    Happy Birthday KT

    Whooo-hooooo!!!

    Such a beautiful baby, such a happy papa..what a great day. glad she and you were all right after such difficulties..i'm glad she has you as a mommny and you have her as your daughter.

    Enjoy such a happy day. :)

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    those are very precious pictures Tina. I know how you felt, when I finally got a girl after having 2 boys I couldnt believe it! Happy Birthday KT!!!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    Beautiful. Happy Birthday.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Cherlee's said…

    Happy Birthday KT! She sure is beautiful. How our babies grow up. My little girl is 20 I sure do miss when she was 5.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home