Mother of Two

Monday, November 27, 2006

Winter Is Here!

Well I have tried and tried to post some pic's to night but blogger said no!

I wanted to post some nice sunny photo's to remind me of the nice time we had in the summer. It is getting colder by the day everything is looking drab, the trees have lost their leaves and the sky is grey! The wash basket is getting fuller as we have to wear more clothes to keep warm but the weather is getting wetter not allowing us to get it all dry.

Though I hate been cold I'm looking forward to the snow as everything will look beautiful, bright, crisp and clean!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Ypou mean it gets warm in England. It didn't seem very warm on our visit and it was in the summer. I suppose you do get snow as well. I never thought about it.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I love the look of the snow too...everything looks so beautiful and sparklie!!! I dont like going out in the cold though....brrrrrrrrr

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    we are under a blanket of snow here hon and yes it is beautiful but mighty cold...we have been in a freeze of around the -40ish celcius and it is too much..tonight we get much relief and we are all so waiting of it..

    sorry blogger was a pain..again..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home