Mother of Two

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

E Mail

Receiveved this E Mail and had to share it with you because it, so true
This one is for everyone who
a) has kids> >
b) had kids> >
c) was a kid> >
d) knows a kid> >
e) is going to have kids> >
I was packing for my business trip and my 3-year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said,"Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!"pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again. When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, "What's wrong, honey?" She replied, "What happened to my bogey?"

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Dad said…

    I read a lot of blogs and very few of them make me smile let alone laugh out loud - this entry DID make me laugh, thank you. I'll be back for more Mother of two!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home