Mother of Two

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Rained out

We usually do a family day trip every weekend and I was hoping to take advantage of this by getting some practice with me birthday pressy and hopefully I would have had something interesting to post on me new blog, but it wasn't to be today weather is even worse than yesterday. Not even the rain stops the children, they love it as they're able to get their umbrella's out and welly's and get even dirtier than usual. Thank heavens for stain devils!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Aaaah lovely, the kids know how
    to enjoy themselves - even in the
    rain.
    After the terrible heatwave, I
    want to do the same as your kiddies!!
    Even though my husband is Swiss,
    he still loves the hot SA weather,
    it's too darn hot for me, LOL!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    they certainly look like they are enjoying themselves!!!! Oh the innocense of childhood!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home