Mother of Two

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back to the grind

Doing my payed job today, though i'd say looking after my 2 children was the harder job and i don't get a penny for it (bazza might not agree) but it's the best job the one i enjoy the most. Mixed feelings about going to work because i would rather be at home but it does give me the chance to talk to other people about different things and stops me from completely becoming a children story bore. Also for 2 & half days i can hear myself think its just most of my thinking is still about the children i cannot help myself, all i do is look forward too is getting home and doing mummy things again.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Oh Tina, it,s natural to wanna stay home and spend all your time with the little ones - but you're right, we also need the company of
    adults.
    When my two were small, I wouldn,t
    have anyone look after them - not
    even a paid nanny. (SA style)
    Years later I had niggly regrets
    of missing out on my job and the
    company of other women BUT.. I en-
    joyed every moment with my kids, I,m sorry they,re all grown up now, LOL!!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I always enjoyed staying home with my kids too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home