Mother of Two

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nannie Retires

My mum has been helping me with child care for the last 4 years and as been a god send. Mum as been traveling on a weekly basis from Leeds by train to take care of them, this as ment a night away from my dad and her bed every week for the last 4 years. Today and tommorow are her last day's as my little girl is starting school soon and my son as started to enjoy nursery so to give mum the rest she deserves were increasing his hours. It will be stange her not been here every week, the children will really miss her and bazza will have no one to poke fun at (as son in laws tend to do).
Thanks Mum you've been a star!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Aaah bless your Mom for being a
    star and such a great help to you
    all, BUT it wouldn't surprise me
    she appears on your front door
    the very following day - simply
    form of habit, LOL!!!!!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    how nice of her to help you out...Im sure she will miss being with you guys too, us Grammies love our grandbabies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home