Mother of Two

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just for Nessa

After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word he made contact,

"Sue, Sue."

"Is that you, Steve?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, off to the golf course, I have sex, I bathe in the sun, and then I have sex twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then have sex until late at night. The next day it starts again."

"Oh, Steve you surely must be in heaven."

"Not exactly, I'm a rabbit in Suffolk."

6 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Alpha Dude said…

    Funny!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    LMAOOOO.....where do you come up with these?????? LOL

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Nessa said…

    Thanks, that was worth waiting for. Great.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    That was funny. But suffolk rabbits must be different from the ones we have here whicha re much too busy eating my plants to have sex.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger SAMWINDASS said…

    funny would recommend this blog
    maby put my blog as a link and i may rate it 10/10 (HINT HINT)
    I am sure i could get you more views if you did.

    but all together good blog.

    Sam

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said…

    LMAO - That was so funny!!! Hellooo, I am sort of getting back into the blogging thing!!! I just loved your post down below too!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home