Mother of Two

Friday, February 16, 2007

Tagged by Catch

A- Available or Single? - Neither
B- Best Friend? - Donna and Hubby of cause!
C- Cake or Pie? - Carrot cake
D- Drink of Choice? - Chardonnay ( plan on having a glass later)
E- Essential Item? - note book, have a need to make lists
F- Favorite Color? - green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? - Bears
H- Hometown? - Hull
I- Indulgence? - Box of Thornton's Chocolates
J- January or February? - February
K- Kids and names? - Katie and Harry also three stepsons Joe, Luke & Ethan
L- Life is incomplete without? - My family
M- Marriage Date? - 26/07/1999
N- Number of Siblings? - Only child
O- Oranges or Apples?
P- Phobias/Fears? - Same as catch spiders and lifts
Q- Favorite Quote? - " I want never gets!" said i would never use such phrases with my kids but but find myself doing it all the time!
R- Reasons to smile? - My Children
S- Season? - Summer
T- Tag 3 people? - New Mom, Goldennib and Cindra
U- Unknown Fact About Me? - My middle name is Marie
V- Vegetable You Hate? - Swede but can manage to eat it if mashed with carrots
W- Worst Habit? - Talk to much
X- Xrays You've Had? - chest, fingers and arm
Y- Your Favorite Foods? - Fish and pasta
Z- Zodiac? - Leo

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Good answers Tina!! My sisterinlaws name is Tina Marie!!! You are afraid of lifts too? Great....I like people to have the same fears as me...lol. And those damn spiders....if I could spider proof my house Id do it gladly! Thanks for doing the meme!! You and Bazaa are a good team!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    This the third time I have seen this tag today. I love the amount of inforamtion it gives in a hurry.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    What is a swede?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home