Mother of Two

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dorothy and Edna

Dorothy and Edna, two "senior" widows, are talking.

Dorothy: "That nice George Johnson asked me out for a date.? I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer."

Edna: "Well, I'll tell you. He shows up at my apartment punctually at 7:00 P.M., dressed like such a gentleman in a fine suit, and he brings me such beautiful flowers! Then he takes me downstairs, and what's there but a luxury car... a limousine, uniformed chauffeur and all. Then he takes me out for dinner... a marvellous dinner... lobster, champagne, dessert, and after-dinner drinks. Then we go see a show. Let me tell you, Dorothy, I enjoyed it so much I could have just died from pleasure!

So then we are coming back to my apartment and he turns into an ANIMAL. Completely crazy, he tears off my expensive new dress and has his way with me two times!"

Dorothy: "Goodness gracious!... so you are telling me I shouldn't go out with him?"

Edna: "No, no, no... I'm just saying, wear an old dress.
[

7 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Bazza said…

    better.

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said…

    soooh pleased you like it !!!

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Nessa said…

    Good advice.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    You always come up with jokes where I don't see th epunch line coming.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Tina I think its a great joke! And just where can we find a man like that????? LMAO

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    hello beautiful, hope you and the kids are well.

    first, i love the view from your 'office' window. it is awesome..and how funny your jokes are. thank you for the giggles.
    good to see that your blog is as wonderful as i remember it always being.

    i got to tell you Tina, how much your comments have ment to me. you and Bazza have been so patient and loving with me and it's touching to know that i am cared for. very, very nice of you.

    miss coming by and hope that i become a regular soon...

    much love and many hugs to you..XO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home