Mother of Two

Monday, January 08, 2007

Lets get Knitting!

Inspired by the prize of a beautiful scarf I won at Cindra's word game I have took up knitting!

My mum has always knitted but never taught me and when I received my scarf I thought I'm going to have a go! So I called my mum asked if she had any needles I could have and asked for a lesson.
I picked it up in no time and now I'm hooked, so far I have knitted six scarves, my latest modeled below by the stunning Barbie Head,.

Today was my biggest challenge Kt asked that I knit her some clothes for her Barbie doll's so I have given it ago as you can see further down the page not exactly "Gucci "but Kt likes them.

I am very proud of myself I think I will have to try persuade Bazza into us having another baby so I can give baby clothes ago!!!!


Imitation fashion modeled by imitation Barbie


6 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Very good Tina!!! I used to know how to knit but I havent done it for years.....be careful what you wish for....Bazaa will probably be ready to start on that tonight!!! lol. Right after he cleans out his health hazard car!!!! LMAO. I have the most fun with you two!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    That looks like good kniting. It might be well to find someone elses baby to knit for. Almost as much fun and much less expensive.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    You are a whiz. I like to crochet.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Don't you think Dr John talks a lot of sense?

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said…

    That's pretty cool, Tina. I remember knitting clothes for my dolls when I was younger! Hey you could even start a new fashion for barbie - Barbie Knits!!! Take Care

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Miss Suzie said…

    That is very good! I've tried knitting once or twice, but I think I lack the patience.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home