Mother of Two

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back to the old routine!


well my little princess went back to school today, she was so excited she'd been asking all week when she was back and today was the big day!
she was out the front door with her dad in a flash leaving me stood there all sad!
Har i think was glad his big sis was back at school because he had mummy all to himself again, and he sure as made me work hard he's had me at the park feeding ducks, out on his bike, playing PS2 games i don't understand but the best bit was Scalextric's even though he did beat me.


Here's a pic of him hogging both contols even at that age men have to take over Ha Ha!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Your right Tina...men always try to take over...Ive got a joke up for Bazaa on my site...come see ( giggle)

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    It is good to see them go back to school even if you miss them a little. The yonger one seems happy with both controls. I think I gave a grandson a set just like that.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    Men and their toys.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    The younger one is keeping you busy and learning new things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home