Mother of Two

Monday, July 09, 2007

Little Johnny

An Italian Boy's Confession, bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Johnny Parisi?
Yes, Father, it is
and who was the girl you were with?
I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.
Well, Johnny, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?
I cannot say, was it Teresa Volpe?
I'll never tell,
was it Nina Capelli?"
I'm sorry, but I cannot name her was it,
was it Cathy Piriano?
My lips are sealed.
was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?
Please, Father, I cannot tell you,
the priest sighs in frustration, you're very tight lipped, Johnny Parisi, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone you; you cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.
Johnny walks back to his pew, and his friend Nino slides over and whispers,” What’d you get?

Four months vacation and five good leads."

6 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I saw that one coming.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Nessa said…

    I didn't. Great.

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Are we just blogging once a month now?

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Nessa said…

    It's a new month. Time for a new joke.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Nessa said…

    Are you game? Please play with me.

    PS - You now owe me two jokes.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    this is a hillarious joke. the funniest thing of them all is that i bet many a times this probably has happened..lol..

    thank you for the evening laugh. hugs to you and the kids..you look beautiful in the pic Bazza has as his profile pic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home