Mother of Two

Monday, October 02, 2006

Luke The Lion

This weekend we had a visitor Luke the Lion, Kt's School each week pick a child to take Luke home for the weekend he brings a diary with him for the child to record what he's done whilst with them. We took Luke to Daldy Forest to feed the ducks of cause and then on to Filey where it was that warm the children where able to paddle in the sea with their welly's on. Though they weren't much use as they paddled that deep the sea went over the top of them soaking their feet anyway.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    yep..Lukes the stuffed animal....lol...I thought she brought a real duck home! I can imagine how thrilled I would be if one of miine had brought home a stuffed animal. There was the year my one son brought the other son a tarantula for Christmas! I was ready to move out! I gave it away...asap.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    i meant to say I can imagine how thrilled I would be if one of mine brought home a real animal...Im thinking I shouldnt have drank that last highball!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home