Mother of Two

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Slacking again!

I don't know where all my times gone this week. Well I do its been doing family things, what with all the usual cooking, cleaning and general house keeping there's now is the daily school run, homework and to top it all attending 2 kids parties but most important sorting out for my baby boys 3rd birthday tomorrow! I cannot believe he's 3 already he's grown up so fast and he's so big for his age. What happened to my 8.7lb bundle? Why does time fly past so quick?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Tina, I grumble about this every day - not enough time!
    I stole away at midday to get my hair cut, the hairdresser laughed when I said I look like the bride of Frankenstein!
    The problem is, we all lead hectic lives - far too hectic.
    HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY to your BIG BOY - have loads of fun!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home