Mother of Two

Monday, October 30, 2006

Getting Crafty

Haven't been around blog land a lot lately as its been the school holiday's. Occupying my children as taken most of my time and when I have had the time I've enjoyed the rest.
Well they've both kept me very busy and with Halloween is on it's way we've spent time preparing for the occasion with spooky masks and mobiles to scare the witches and goblins away!
Also keeping my little imps from becoming bored and causing mischief saving all that for trick or treat day.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Cute pumpkin mask. It is hard to keep children occupied and happy. Far more important than your blog even if we miss your blogging.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said…

    That is so cute!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ginco said…

    It's always great fun to get "crafty" with the kids - their ideas are always better than our own. :-)

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Nessa said…

    I want to come to your house to play.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    You can blog regularly when your kids have grown up...right now you are doing a far more important job. They grow up so fast and are on their way to their own lives. I miss the feeling of going to bed at night and knowing they are all safe and sleeping in their beds. God bless you Tina, you are a great Mommy!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said…

    School holidays? What are the "in session" months in England?

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Ginco said…

    Btw Tina, you are tagged, check my blog! :-)

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    I like the art work. Enjoy the kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home