Mother of Two

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Vegi Delights

Well I've got a very exciting day ahead of me where off to the outlaws, oops meant to say the in laws, for lunch. Only kidding my mother in law is a lovely women but her lunches are very much a talking point, she tries very hard in kitchen to wow us with some vegi delight but it mostly ends up a vegi fright! Portions also can some times be a problems, especially for Bazza, I think she is still believes where on rations or she forgets what a ferocious appetite her son has. Well I'll post you later with my review on our wondrous meal.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Tina Dray said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Do you remember when she served us up a dish with corned beef in it and said oh it's ok it's not proper meat, anyway you can just pick it out if you don't like it!

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    I am glad my parents wern't vegitarians. Woops , it could be you and nazza are the vegitarians. O well I still like meat with my potatoes.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Sorry Dr John but it's me and wifey who are the vegetarians, and what's with nazza, almost sounds like a dodgy german bloke!

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Thanks for passing by and glad that Dr. John sent you. It was nice meeting you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home